[GroupBuy] Kian Golzari (Foundr) – The Product Development Blueprint
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
INTRODUCING: THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT BLUEPRINT
THE BLUEPRINT BEHIND 2,500+ SUCCESSFUL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
A step-by-step, repeatable process for quickly helping you develop and source your first product the right way from start to finish. Perfect for total beginners and early stage entrepreneurs.
This proven blueprint will take you from “wondering what to sell”, to having your own unique product manufactured, shipped, and making sales faster while avoiding costly mistakes.
THIS NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT COURSE WILL HELP YOU…
KNOW WHAT TO SELL
By tapping into the “mind of the market” you’ll finally know what to sell, how much to charge, and how to make it different from anything else.
EASILY VALIDATE ANY IDEA
You’ll use Kian’s own “Validation Checklist” to prove product-market-fit so you never waste time and money on a product that won’t sell.
PERFECTLY NAIL YOUR BRANDING
From naming and logos, to packaging and color schemes, you’ll create a brand that blows customers away their very first time.
Kian will help you create the best product in your category, setting you apart and giving you the ultimate competitive advantage.
FIND THE RIGHT SUPPLIER
Instead of trusting blindly, you’ll use Kian’s templates and checklists to find the right supplier for your unique product and situation.
PROTECT YOUR PRODUCT IDEA
Having your product “copied” by a supplier is a real threat. Kian shows you exactly how to prevent that from happening.
WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU INSIDE
LESSON 1: BRANDING VS SELLING
- 90% Get Brand WrongDiscover why brand-driven entrepreneurs end up always selling more.
- Build Community With BrandingLearn how branding allows you to create loyal fans and launch new products.
- Create Your Core ValuesCrystalize what you stand for, your most persuasive story, and why you care.
- Brand Or Single ProductLearn whether you should be a full-fledged brand or simply sell individual products.
- People Buy From PeopleWalkthrough dialing in your avatar and what to do if you have multiple different ones.
- Insights From Top BrandsModel the way some of today’s top brands communicate and differentiate their products.
- Win The Long GameSee how to structure your brand and business to outlast and outsell your competition.
LESSON 2: BEST-SELLING PRODUCT GROUNDWORK
- Serve A Clear CustomerFollow along step-by-step as Kian gets you crystal clear on exactly who you’re serving.
- Confidently Pricing Your ProductLearn Kian’s unique pricing strategy so you can price your product the right way.
- Develop Must-Have ProductsEasily turn any “nice-to-have” product into a “must-have” solution.
- Know Your Markets LanguageAlign your potential customers preferences with your brand and product experience.
LESSON 3: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS – RESEARCH PHASE
- Study The CompetitionFollow Kian’s step-by-step process for “swiping” insights from your competition.
- Create A Vision BoardSee how to create a vision board to bring the perfect idea to life.
- Confirm It Will SellKian walks you through his favorite software and tools for identifying product demand.
- The Secrets Of SamplesYou’ll learn how Kian uses samples to predictably create a category-leading product.
LESSON 4A & 4B: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS – CREATION PHASE
- Vision-Advantage Product CreationHow to use what you see that others don’t to create a product that stands out.
- Best Product Creation RulesFollow Kian’s best practices around where the best products come from.
- Finding The Right SupplierHow to find, negotiate, and get samples from the right suppliers.
- Kian’s Favorite Product ExamplesWalkthrough of product creation examples you can model your product around.
LESSON 5: WHICH PRODUCTS & WHEN
- Create Your Hero ProductNail down your own hero product which the rest of your brand will be built around.
- Understanding Flagship ProductsLearn why authenticity and individuality are key drivers for successful flagship products.
- Developing Your Product RangesSee how brands like North Face combine inspirational marketing with product range.
- More Successful Product ExamplesGet inspired by more of Kian’s favorite product examples and use them as blueprints.
LESSON 6: THE SPEED OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Why Speed Is EverythingKian shows you how to move fast when you have a product idea.
- Validate Before LaunchLearn how to save time and money by validating your ideas before committing to them.
- Don’t Overdevelop Your ProductDiscover the right amount of product development you need when just starting.
- Launch For Correct SeasonGet Kian’s hard earned lessons about when’s the right time to launch your product
LESSON 7: PACKAGING, PRODUCT NAMES, & LOGOS
- Create Unforgettable PackagingSee how to make your packaging and unboxing a remarkable customer experience.
- Find The Perfect NameKian reveals the right and wrong way of naming your product and your brand.
- Choose Your Brand ColorsFollow a proven process for making the colors of your brand feel unique and valuable.
- Pick The Right LogoLearn the different types of logos and which one matches your specific brand style.
LESSON 8: PROTECT YOUR PRODUCT IDEA
- Non Disclosure AgreementsKian walks you through what contracts you need and when to actually use them.
- Keep Your Product PrivateLearn Kian’s 10/5/3/1 rule to help ensure suppliers don’t knock off your idea.
- When To Use PatentsWhat you need to know about design and utility patents in your specific market.
- Defense Against CopyCatsSee the exact actions Kian takes when his product gets copied.
LESSON 9: CHOOSING THE RIGHT SUPPLIER
- Use A Spec SheetKian includes his own detailed spec sheet checklist you’ll use with every supplier.
- Must-Ask Supplier QuestionsFollow the step-by-step questionnaire provided to know if a supplier is safe to use.
- Supplier Compliance CertificatesLearn how Kian ensures that products he’ll be getting meet all legal requirements.
- Before Choosing A SupplierListen to Kian’s strong advice on what most people should do before sourcing.
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid