Fitness Trainer Certification Gym Workouts & Bodybuilding
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
What you’ll learn
Earn your CPD Certificate
Coach others with gym workouts & strength training
Create individual workouts and exercise programs
Set up bodybuilding diets
Know correct movement form for the most important exercises
Willingness to help and motivate others to exercise
>>THIS COURSE IS CPD ACCREDITED: COMPLETE IT & EARN YOUR CERTIFICATION + 10 CREDITS<<
Learn How To Become A Gym Workout Trainer / Fitness Coach And Grow Your Fitness Coaching Business
Hi, I’m Felix Harder fitness coach and certified nutritionist. My “Fitness Trainer Certification” is designed for anyone who wants to coach others about gym workouts – be it for bodybuilding, strength training or muscle growth.
In this course I will take you through the process of becoming a fitness expert step by step. You will learn everything you need to know about the fundamentals of good training programs and how to design your very own for you or your clients.
Researching and gathering all the knowledge you need to coach others takes a lot of time, so I created this course as a complete program to teach you everything there is to know about the three pillars of a good gym workout:
– Weight training (muscle groups, exercises, workout routines etc.)
– Nutrition (calories, macronutrients, supplements etc.)
– Recovery (deloads, rest, sleep etc.)
Here Is What’s Inside The Program:
- The Major Muscle Groups Explained (Chest, Back, Shoulders, Legs, Abs etc.)
- The Different Types Of Muscle Fibers
- How Muscles Contract & What Makes Them Grow
- Muscle Agonists & Antagonists
Client Assessment (Determine Strength & Fitness Levels)
- The Client Interview
- Fitness Assessment
- Estimating 1 Rep Max Strength
- What Are The Best Exercises For Muscle Growth?
- In Which Order Should You Do Them?
- How Many Repetions And Sets?
- How Often Should You Train Per Week?
- How Much Rest Between Sets & Exercises?
- How To Warm Up Correctly Before Lifting Weights
- 3-Day Beginner Routine
- 4-Day Intermediate Routine
- 5-Day Advanced Routine
Exercise Videos (Learn Proper Form)
- Bench Press
- Overhead Press
- Bicep Curls
- Lat Pull-Downs
- Barbell Rows
- Cable Rows
- And Many More
- How Many Calories Should You Eat For Muscle Growth?
- How Much Protein, Fat & Carbs?
- The Perfect Pre- & Post-Workout Meal
- The Right Supplements (And Which Are A Waste Of Money)
This course will give you all the tools you need to help others achieve their fitness goals, be it to build muscle lose fat or simply life a more active life. If you want to build up your online fitness coaching business, be it online or in person it’s important you equip yourself with the knowledge of how to correctly work with your stundents and understanding their painpoints.
The fitness coach course is designed to develop both your personal and professional life. That means it’s not just for professionals but also for beginners who want to imporve their own fitness level. You don’t have to have to be a personal fitness trainer or have any students yet and all you need is an interest in fitness to get started.
The program is made up of multiple downloadable worksheets, eBooks and other printable resources. If you sign up you get access to all of them so you can study anywhere and at anytime.
So If You Want To Coach Others And Make Fitness Your Career, This Is The Right Course For You
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start learning today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone intersted in coaching others
- Anyone wanting to learn how to design gym/fitness workouts
- Anyone wanting to grow their (online) fitness business