[GroupBuy] Timothy Shieff – 8-Week Rope Flow Course
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
THE PLACE TO BEGIN YOUR ROPE FLOW JOURNEY.
Hey Human, want to learn to move a little better?
Welcome to an entirely unique rite-of-passage practise I believe all Humans should try if they want to walk, run, move and play with a little more ease, grace & joy!
The Rope is like a magnifying glass on our movement patterns and shows us where we are not co-ordinated. The beauty of this tool is that part of the solution is in the diagnosis, as it teaches us more positive harmonious patterns of human movement as we continue to Flow with it!
8-Weeks to Fluidity takes you through the 3-Stages of Development that I believe to be the KEY to fast Rope Flow progress.
In this course you will learn..
- How to mobilise your Spine with the Figure-8 Infinity Pattern (Stage 1)
- How movement/energy spirals out from the Spine/Core down the Arms (Stage 2).
- How the to connect/sequence the Legs with the Upper Body (Stage 3).
- 20+ Unique Rope Flow Patterns.
- How to move with more poise and balance.
- How to move with more co-ordination, fluid ease and efficiency.
Who am I?
I’m Timothy Shieff, an athlete (Freerunner and Ninja Warrior) turned biomechanics and human movement specialist based in England.
I first learnt this practise from David Weck in 2019 in San Diego and when I felt what the Rope was doing for my understanding of movement it was one of the greatest ‘A-ha’ epiphanies of my life . Since then I have spent countless hours cultivating my own practise, deepening my understanding and developing the best ways to share it.
If you will join me then I hope to give you this experience for yourself!
You will get..
- 8-Weeks of unique programming.
- Lifetime access to the material.
- 1-year online app access (can be extended upon request).
- Goals to achieve at the end of each Stage.
- A Golden Teacher Rope (if you’ve selected ‘With Rope’).
- Me as your coach.
Whats expected of you?
- Only 15-30 minutes per day.
- 3+ days per week
- Good attitude to learn.
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid