[GroupBuy] The 365 Data Science Bundle 1 Year Access
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a schedule I must follow?
No, there isn’t! Our curriculum is entirely self-paced, and you are free to select and rewatch any of the courses in your own time. We spare you the pressure common during live training, and you can now shape your learning goals around your schedule.
Although you don’t have to follow the order of courses we have suggested, it might be helpful to do so in the beginning. For those of you who don’t know where to get started, we have divided our Course Library into four modules. Each module has individual courses with many practice exams to test your knowledge and build your skills for subsequent learning. If you want to excel in a specific data science role, we also offer 3 career tracks with a selection of courses created by leading industry experts.
What are the differences between Free, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual plans?
Enrolling with 365 Data Science is all about flexibility and learning in ways that suit you best. We offer a range of subscription options, so that you can arrange your payments according to your personal preferences and needs. Here are the different options:
- Free – This is a preview of the full program that offers 34 hours of video lessons and over 50 exercises. The purpose of this is for you to see what the learning platform is like. The Free Plan is just a small part of the complete program, which includes over 150 hours of video lessons and 800+ exercises.
- Monthly – After subscribing, your credit/debit card will be billed each month with the same amount. Once you cancel your subscription, you’ll have access to the courses for 30 days after your last payment.
- Quarterly – After selecting our quarterly plan, your credit/debit card will be billed once per three months, with the same amount. Once you cancel your subscription, you’ll have access to the course for 90 days after your last payment.
- Annual – After selecting our annual plan, your credit/debit card will be billed once per year, which is the same as prepaying for the entire 12 months. The benefit of doing this is that you’ll be paying a reduced price when compared to our other plans, and you can take advantage of resume and portfolio support from our team. If you cancel your subscription, you’ll still have access for 365 days after your last payment.
What types of certificates can I get?
At 365 Data Science, you can earn two types of certificates:
Course Certificate – This certificate confirms that you’ve passed an individual course exam, such as SQL or Statistics.
Career Track Certificate – Once you’ve passed a final exam, you’ll receive your Career Track Certificate. This will prove that you’ve gone through all of the relevant courses for this career track, and now have a wide range of data science skills and knowledge. With this certificate, you’ll be able to supplement your applications for many data science roles.
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid
There are no reviews yet.