The 2 Hour Writer – Dan Koe
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
❝ Dan is one of the best writers on the internet. His unique ability to infuse personal development and modern spirituality into killer topics is like nobody else.His content is nuanced, specific, and has helped me overcome many business challenges.Use what Dan can teach you to build online leverage and make money online. ❞
THE WORLD IS SHIFTING
Nobody Wants To Be A Commodity
Are you irreplaceable?
62% of labor jobs will be phased out in the next 10 years.This is including jobs that require a high-skill level.This isn’t anything new, we are seeing it happen right before our eyes.All signs have been pointing toward individual creative work for a while now.
“If the work doesn’t require creativity, delegate it, automate it, or leave it.” — Naval
But before I waste anymore of your time with my doomsday speculations, let’s see if you should continue reading.If you do not relate with one of the bullets below, you’re free to leave the page:
- You have multiple interests but don’t how to attract people to your work (for work to be valuable, it needs people that deem it valuable.)
- You already have a one-person business but aren’t confident in the quality of your social media posts, newsletters, or content as a whole.
- You are already writing online but don’t have a systemized way of creating content that stands out (without templates or copying others).
- You haven’t started learning a skill and want to learn one that you can sell on its own, or enhance the impact of every other in-demand skill.
- You are earning with your time instead of your mind and want to build a foundation to reverse that.
- You have followed the common advice of “learn a skill, sell the skill” with little success (because you don’t have attention, authority, or an audience).
- You are sick and tired of learning skills that lead to nowhere — and that you don’t see yourself doing for more than 10 years.
I could go on, but by now you should know whether or not learning to write better, faster, and original-er is worth it to you.
THE GREATEST SKILL
All Other Skills Are Useless Without This
And there is more opportunity than ever.
Hey, I’m Dan
I’m a brand advisor for solopreneurs.Creators, influencers, and consultants come to me when they want to do more of what they enjoy, automate the rest, and build a leverageable audience so they can maximize their free time.
I started out like everyone else.I had no idea what I was doing with skills like Facebook ads, email marketing, web design, digital art, dropshipping, eCommerce, SEO, and almost any other skill you could imagine.But from those failures, I learned 3 things:
1) Writing is the foundation of all valuable communication.
When I say “valuable” here, I mean monetizable.Once I learned to write, I took my freelance web design business (of all things) to 6 figures.Knowing how to communicate your value is important.Think about it, if you don’t want to learn to code, the only other option should be writing.The front end of the internet is media.Writing is the foundation of media.Tweets? Writing.Threads? Writing.Newsletters? Writing.Blog posts? Writing.YouTube videos? Done best with written scripts.Instagram reels and TikToks? Like reading well-written tweets.Images on Instagram? Usually designed from a well-written quote or saying.Captions on any platform? Writing that results in the most followers and conversions (the content itself doesn’t do that.)Any other form of online marketing, advertising, or entertainment? Starts with writing.The list goes on.There’s a reason myself, my clients, and my friends get more engagement, followers, and sales than those that show off their booties and six packs all day:High-impact digital writing.
2) Employers, prospects, and potential customers are online.
It should be pretty clear by now that the world (especially commerce and work) is going digital.Employers are tired of sifting through terrible resumes.Instead, they are reaching out to those that are displaying their value with their “Public Resume” (online writing).This is one of my former students as an example. I guarantee he wouldn’t have landed the design job without writing on Twitter:
In short, you write about what you love and opportunities find their way to you.I’m simplifying here, of course, but it’s the reality of many that are growing their audience with little experience with writing itself.The internet is an interest attractor (just think about the people you follow, could you write what they write? Go and look. I bet you can).
3) The future belongs to the creative.
When I say creative, I don’t mean a creative skill like design. A skill has its limits.I’m talking about the opposite of labor, as others can be trained into labor.Creativity happens at the intersection of your genuine interests and personality.The way you solve problems based on your unique experiences is going to be different from the next guy.If you can cultivate your creative problem solving skills, you shouldn’t have a problem in the emerging digital economy.If you are brand new to writing, take a look at the next Tweet you read.What are they doing with their writing?Solving problems through education, actionable advice, and unique perspectives.How do you pursue your genuine interests full time?By educating and inspiring others through writing online.How do you grow into your authentic self?Through self-awareness and understanding.How do you develop self-awareness and understanding?Journaling.AKA writing.In a public journal (the internet).All. Roads. Lead. To. Writing.If I were to go back and change one thing, it would be to learn writing first.
HOW IT WORKS
99% Of One-Person Businesses Have It Backwards
It’s not hard to stand out and grow.
What has writing done to my life?Well, if I were to strip out all social media platforms except for Twitter and my newsletter, I would have a total work time of 1 hour per day.Why is this course called the 2-Hour Writer?Because I take an hour-long walk that I would consider crucial for idea generation, like a time block for creativity.(And “The 1 Hour Writer” just sounds… off. My marketing brain doesn’t like it).Plus, I’m seasoned in writing, so it will take me less time than someone just starting out. So “2 Hours” it is!All of my social media content stems from Twitter and my newsletter.I’ve grown to 230K followers by posting my writing on Instagram.My YouTube videos are made by reading my newsletter from my phone and reciting it to the camera.My $40K-$60K per month income is all systemized into the 2 Hour Content Ecosystem.What is the 2 Hour Content Ecosystem?It’s how I turn 1 original idea into a newsletter, thread, and tweets that I can repurpose for all platforms and sell my products and services without fancy sales funnels.Here’s what I do:
- I read, listen, and watch content related to my genuine interests (and note ideas that I can make my own)
- I outline my newsletter at the start of each week, this allows me to brainstorm throughout the week to make it unique.
- I turn that newsletter into tweets, threads, a YouTube video, and a podcast (this doesn’t take as long as you’d think.)
- I turn my tweets into Instagram posts that outperform most other content on the platform. Which is funny because it isn’t a “writing” platform.
- Throughout the week, I plug my newsletters that are backlogged to my blog under relevant social media posts.
- These newsletters act as both lead magnets and mini-salesmen. I plug my products and services there. This is probably how you found this course!
- When done on a consistent basis, this has resulted in 5-10X more email subscribers, leads, and product sales. I’m giving away my entire process.
That is the foundation of this course, aside from learning to write. I want to give you a clear and practical way of implementing what you learn.No fancy and complex sales funnels.Just a brain, the ability to type on a keyboard, and a system that has been refined over the 5 years I’ve been doing this online business stuff.That is all you need to make more than the highest paid salary in most areas. The internet is wild.With practice, you can knock out a weeks worth of work with a few 1-2 hour writing sessions per week.Most of my writing is done in 2 hour blocks Monday – Thursday.Then I can enjoy stress-free time with my friends and family over a long weekend. (Or build out passion projects that I can monetize with my writing).That is what I will be helping you understand, implement, and tailor to your unique situation in this course.
From Beginner To Praiseworthy Brand With Writing
A practical approach to a creative skill.
Here is everything you will receive when you enroll in The 2 Hour Writer:
1) High Impact Writing Foundations
Why do I call it “high impact” writing instead of creative writing?Because I don’t want you to confuse it with art.Poetry won’t bring you anything if you don’t have a name for yourself.You need to learn to capture attention in the Attention Economy.
- Learn the fundamentals of writing newsletters, articles, social media captions, and posts that will get more engagement than the most interesting man in the world.
- Understand attention and engagement psychology so you can write in a way that attracts people to your work.
- Feel confident in your ability to land new jobs like ghostwriting, content creation, general copywriting, and email marketing.
- Steal my personal tweet writing frameworks so you can see results from the start (Tweets are screenshotted and posted on all platforms because they usually get more engagement than other types of posts).
By The End Of The Course
You will feel confident in your ability to write in a way that pulls in followers, opportunities, and sales.
2) Unlimited Idea Generation
Clear writing stems from clear thinking.I’ll show you how I can study and learn about what I love, deconstruct it, and make it my own original idea.
- Bring meaning to everyday experiences, social media consumption, and what you are learning about into ideas for your digital writing (that people are actually interested in reading about).
- Learn how to turn boring ideas into original, unique, and impactful content that will leave your audience awestruck.
- Destroy writer’s block by implementing the personal psychology hacks to improve the way you think.
- Understand exactly how I find content ideas that are guaranteed to result in audience growth.
By The End Of The Course
You will feel like you can’t stop writing because you can’t stop having brilliant ideas that you are confident in.
3) The 2 Hour Content Ecosystem
This is my secret.Ever since I’ve refined, tested, and perfected the 2 Hour Content Ecosystem, my name has been spread to areas I didn’t know were possible.People share my articles and tweets with their friends. I am growing my audience faster than ever. And I love every single moment of my morning writing.It’s hard to ask for more.
- Use my newsletter writing template to outline, construct, write, and edit your writing in a low-stress way. It’s hard NOT to write an in-depth newsletter in record time.
- Learn exactly how I turn said newsletter into a high-performing thread that stands out, attracts potential clients, and brings in mass followers.
- Understand and implement my daily process for writing tweets, promoting relevant newsletters, and growing my email subscribers by 100-200 a day.
- Ease the stress of testing new content systems. You can use this for the rest of your time as a creator on ANY platform. Remember, it all starts with writing.
By The End Of The Course
You will have a streamlined content writing process that you can practice, perfect, and use for your lifetime as a writer, creator, or one-person business.
There are no reviews yet.