[GroupBuy] T2D3 Masterclass Course & Certification For B2B SaaS CMOs, Founders, & Go-To-Market Leaders
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
A course & certification for B2B SaaS CMOs, founders, & go-to-market leaders
The T2D3 CMO Masterclass program is designed to give you everything you need to build, execute, and manage a complete go-to-market for your B2B SaaS company.
10+ hours of training for every component of your go-to-market
Each lesson teaches a fundamental go-to-market concept. Every lesson is self-paced with tangible frameworks, real examples, and repeatable systems.
A complete set of tools, templates and assets
We’ve built a library of straightforward templates and tools to make your daily go-to-market work easier—including resources to help you introduce and explain impactful concepts to your executive peers.
Meaningful assignments to help you apply your learning
This isn’t about regurtitation. It’s about understanding strategic concepts and applying them. Each takeaway project is designed to help you individualize your learnings for your own company.
Become a certified T2D3 practitioner
Get certified. Signal to your leadership team (or future CEO) that you’re serious about your executive marketing toolkit. Certified members may be invited to the T2D3 job board to be connected with serious fractional CMO or in-house B2B SaaS marketing leadership opportunities.
The T2D3 B2B SaaS marketing playbook
A collaboration between T2D3 and Kalungi. Execute a tried and tested B2B SaaS go-to-market strategy, step by step. Your marketing checklist.
Only available in the T2D3 Masterclass.
The right sequence
Early stage companies need everything, but have limited resources. Get a clear picture of which initiatives are absolute “needs” vs. “nice to haves”, understand which you need to do right now and which can be postponed.
You need to build for short-term growth and long-term scale. That means martech, content, inbound, outbound, demand gen, partnerships, and everything in between.
Resources and knowledge
Each card has guides, checklists, or templates to get your team up and running and fill the gaps where your team is less experienced.
T2D3 CMO Masterclass curriculum
The T2D3 Masterclass makes going to market with a b2b software product a whole lot easier. 10+ hours of self-paced learned paired with templates, cheat sheets, quizzes, and a certification badges for demonstrating your applied knowledge.
How to become a B2B SaaS CMO
Learn about the three pillars of success for a B2B SaaS CMO: Leadership, Management, and ROI.
- Budget and build your team
- Create followership in the board room and from your executive peers
- Drive ever increasing marketing outcomes at the right cost
The SaaS journey
Understand the journey of a high growth B2B SaaS venture, how to manage the marketing function based on stage.
- Learn the MVP, PMF and T2D3 milestones that a SaaS Company will encounter as it grows fast
- Validate your growth stage through situational awareness
- Learn the right Go-to-market strategy for your category and maturity
Managing marketing strategy
Introduction to the strategic foundation of marketing for T2D3 growth.
- Balancing strategy and execution
- How to get sign off and buy in from leadership
- Ground tactical marketing function in strategy, and prepare a strategy workshop
Approach your growth strategy and Go-to-market from the right angle.
- Complete the Ansoff Matrix and identify the four different growth avenues
- Assess your business, prioritize growth strategies, and learn how to “pick your patch”
- Dive into your business characteristics like ICP, ACV, ARR, etc.
Managing marketing tactics
Learn how to approach the tactical foundation of marketing for T2D3 growth.
- Create OKRs and KPIs for team members
- Tracking and getting the right dashboards
- How to execute on and lead the tactical marketing function
Positioning & messaging
Learn how to best position your business in your market.
- Identify your strengths through the best, better, only framework
- Learn how to differentiate your business through a unique value proposition
Market segmentation & ICP
Learn how to best segment and target your market, and find your beachheads.
- Learn TAM SAM SOM for your business
- Prepare your Ideal Customer Profile, and assess viability
- Segment contacts through filters and signals
Learn to create accurate personas for your business along the B2B journey.
- Learn the Job to be done framework, your audience’s pains
- Understand Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Learn how to create relevant messaging and content, and address the 3 funnel questions
SEO for CMOs
Learn how to conceptualize and execute on SEO strategy.
- Learn how to manage SEO as a CMO
- Understand where to focus and how to start
- Learn how to create an SEO engine for your company
Voice of the customer
Understand how to make your most important piece of content, customer testimonials.
- Understand the framework and ideology behind testimonials
- Learn the full process from sourcing interviewees to organization, to publication and amplification.
How to write (killer) testimonials
Get pro tips on how to interview for and write an effective testimonial from special guest Gary Graf.
- Go deep on questions to ask during an interview and learn how to write an effective testimonial
Stijn goes deep on the T2D3 playbook — our step by step task list that you can use to manage your go-to-market and marketing function.
- Learn the T2D3 playbook and how to use it
- Learn the T2D3 calculator, created to help you project your target numbers
Go in depth on SaaS pricing fundamentals, and the nitty gritty so you can build out and implement a full pricing strategy and model.
- Learn how to evaluate your pricing strategy
- Build a feature-based pricing model
- Strike the right balance between profitability and good customer experience
Inspect what you expect – Reporting and analytics
Learn one of our most fundamental rules in business, and how to report, manage your team, and manage analytics and progress.
- Learn dashboards, bowlers, and reports
- How to effectively manage your weekly and monthly team meetings, and reporting
- How to recover from lagging numbers, drive ARR, and measure impact
Learn one of the most important marketing tactics, ABM.
- Learn the logos behind ABM and when it can fit into your marketing strategy
- How to choose, target, and win the right high value accounts
- Learn how to manage and track outreach, direct messaging, emails, etc.
- Execute on our method with the “six C’s”
Messaging and Content Development
Learn the keys to good content and messaging, and how to engage your audience with valuable content.
- Learn to write for your audience
- Create content for different stages of the funnel using the “wow, how, now” framework
- Learn how to create one-pagers, lead magnets, and other content that converts
- Tracking and measuring impact of content
Learn the ins and outs of building and maintaining successful, scalable channel marketing programs.
- Learn when the right time is to launch your first partner programs
- Scale your growth with resellers, subcontractors, distributors, and more
- Find industry communities of potential promoters
- See real-world examples of effective SaaS partner recruiting, management, and incentive programs
Bonus lessons coming soon
Additional lessons may include:
- BUILDING A TEAM
- GROWTH MANAGEMENT/GROWING ARPU
- DEMAND GENERATION
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid