Ryan Hogue – Ryan’s Method Dropshipped POD
Ryan Hogue – Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD (8.81 GB)
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
Download Ryan Hogue – Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD (8.81 GB) from Marketing
01 MODULE 1 INTRODUCTION TO POD
- 1.01 Welcome to Ryan's Method- Dropshipped Print on Demand (2).mp4
- 1.01 Welcome to Ryan's Method- Redbubble.mp4
- 1.02 COVID 2020 Update.mp4
- 1.03 Setting Up Your Workspace.mp4
- 1.04 Course Tools.mp4
- 1.05 Introduction to Print on Demand.mp4
- 1.06 How Marketplace Fees Work.mp4
- 1.07 How to Handle Returns.mp4
- 1.08 Appendix.txt
- 1.09 LIVE- Q4 Research+Design+Upload Livestream 1.mp4
- 1.10 LIVE- Q4 Research+Design+Upload Livestream 2.mp4
- COVID Status Update.txt
- MODULE 1 INTRODUCTION TO POD.txt
02 MODULE 2 PRODUCTION PARTNERS
- 2.01 What is a Production Partner.mp4
- 2.02 Printful vs Gearbubble vs Printify.mp4
- 2.03 Printfu l- Create an Order.mp4
- 2.04 Managing & Cancelling Orders.mp4
- 2.05 What To Do After Your First Sale.mp4
- 2.06 Printful Review.mp4
- 2.07 Gearbubble Review.mp4
- 2.08 Shirtly Review.mp4
- 2.09 Gooten Review.mp4
03 MODULE 3 FIND PROFITABLE NICHES
- 3.01 Don't Infringe.mp4
- 3.02 Automated Alerts.mp4
- 3.03 Niche Research – Amazon.mp4
- 3.04 Merch Informer.txt
- 3.05 Niche Research – The Internet.mp4
- 3.06 Niche Research- Watching TV.mp4
- 3.07 Niche Research – From Your Phone.mp4
- 3.08 How to Find Sub Niches.mp4
- 3.09 Niche Validation.mp4
04 MODULE 4 CREATE WINNING DESIGNS
- 4.01 T-Shirt Design Best Practices.mp4
- 4.02 FONTS – Finding & Installing Them.mp4
- 4.03 Pre-made Graphics (+ FREEBIES) 1).mp4
- 4.04 PHOTOSHOP – Introduction.mp4
- 4.05 TOOL- Convert to 300 DPI.mp4
- 4.06 PHOTOSHOP – Text Designs.mp4
- 4.07 PHOTOSHOP – Distressed Effect.mp4
- 4.08 DESIGN STRATEGY- Color Scheme.mp4
- 4.09 CANVA – Creating Designs.mp4
- 4.10 PHOTOPEA – Creating Designs 1.mp4
- 4.10 PHOTOPEA – Creating Designs 2.mp4
- 4.11 DESIGN STRATEGY – Stand Out in SERP.mp4
- 4.12 PHOTOSHOP – Curved Text Tutorial.mp4
- 4.13 TUTORIAL – Top POD Design Styles.mp4
- 4.14 TUTORIAL- Top Canva Fonts.mp4
- 4.15 TUTORIAL – Political Circle Design.mp4
- 4.16 TUTORIAL – WordCloud Designs.mp4
05 MODULE 5 SELLING ON AMAZON
- 5.01 Intro to Selling on Amazon.mp4
- 5.02 Obtaining a GTIN Exemption.mp4
- 5.03 The Amazon Upload Process.mp4
- 5.04 Winning the Buy Box.mp4
- 5.05 How To Bulk Update Handling Time.mp4
- 5.06 How To Contact Seller Support.txt
- 5.07 Buyer-Seller Messaging.mp4
- 5.08 Reporting Infringing Listings Stolen Designs.mp4
- 5.09 Amazon Algorithm Explained.mp4
- 5.10 Intro to Advertising On Amazon.mp4
- 5.11 How to Setup Amazon Ads.mp4
06 MODULE 6 SELLING ON ETSY
- 6.01 Intro to Selling on Etsy.mp4
- 6.02 Open Your Optimized Etsy Shop.mp4
- 6.03 Create Your First Etsy Product Listing.mp4
- 6.04 Add Printful As Your Production Partner.mp4
- 6.05 Connect Printful To Etsy.mp4
- 6.06 Create A Product Using The Printful Integration.mp4
- 6.07 Sell Personalized Products.mp4
- 6.08 Advertising On Etsy.mp4
- 6.09 Pricing Products Using Etsy+Printful.mp4
- 6.10 Alura Product Research.mp4
- 6.11 Automate Your Social Media.mp4
- 6.12 TUTORIAL- ALWAYS Run a Sale.mp4
- 6.13 Etsy Shop Reviews 1.mp4
- 6.13 Etsy Shop Reviews 2.mp4
- 6.14 Create Beautiful Etsy Thumbnails.mp4
07 MODULE 7 SELLING ON REDBUBBLE
01 MODULE 1 INTRODUCTION
- 1.01 Welcome to Ryan's Method- Redbubble.mp4
- 1.02 How to Open a Redbubble Account.mp4
- 1.03 Customize Your Redbubble Shop.mp4
- 1.04 Redbubble Payments & Sales.mp4
- 1.05 Retargeting Ads = $$$.mp4
- 1.06 HIDDEN Product Mockups.mp4
02 MODULE 2 ARTIST TOOLS
- 2.01 Get To Know Your Dashboard.mp4
- 2.02 Watermarking Your Art.mp4
- 2.03 Set Profit Margins (Pricing).mp4
- 2.04 Setup Google Analytics.mp4
- 2.05 Fan Art Program.mp4
- 2.06 Bubblemail.mp4
03 MODULE 3 RESEARCH + DESIGN
- 3.01 Niche Validation Using Amazon.mp4
- 3.02 Redbubble Niche Research Tools.mp4
- 3.03 Graphic Design Programs.mp4
- 3.04 Graphic Design Assets.mp4
- 3.05 POD Design Styles That Sell.mp4
- July 4th Independence Day 50-image pack for Merch KDP POD.zip
04 MODULE 4 CREATE PRODUCTS
- 4.01 Tagging.mp4
- 4.02 Create Upload Template.mp4
- 4.03 How to Upload (FAST).mp4
- 4.04 Enable ALL Products.mp4
- 4.05 Old Designs, New Products.mp4
- 4.06 How To Create Redbubble Collections.mp4
- 4.07 SUCCESS STORY- $10K+ From 1 Design.mp4
05 MODULE 5 SECRET SAUCE
- 5.01 LET ME REVIEW YOUR SHOP.mp4
- 5.02 LIVE 1 – Redbubble Shop Reviews.mp4
- 5.03 LIVE 2 – Redbubble Shop Reviews.mp4
- 5.04 LIVE 3 – Redbubble Shop Reviews.mp4
- 5.05 LIVE 4 – Shop Reviews.mp4
- 5.06 LIVE 5- Research, Design, Upload.mp4
- 6.01 This Sales Tactic Made Me $1000 Extra Profits.mp4
- 6.02 Introduction to Automation.mp4
- 6.03 Design Creation.mp4
- 6.04 Catalog Design Data.mp4
- 6.05 Run The Automation App.mp4
- 6.06 FREE Upload Automation.mp4
08 MODULE 8 SELLING ON EBAY
- 8.01 Intro to Selling on Ebay Ebay.mp4
- 8.02 The Ebay Upload Process.mp4
- 8.03 Advertising On Ebay.mp4
09 MODULE 9 ADDITIONAL PLATFORMS & MARKETS
- 9.01 Intro to Additional Markets.mp4
- 9.02 Shopify 1.mp4
- 9.02 Shopify 2.mp4
- 9.03 Teepublic.mp4
- 9.04 Teespring.mp4
- 9.05 Spreadshirt.mp4
- 9.06 Zazzle.mp4
- 9.08 Hiring Virtual Assistants.mp4
- 9.09 Growing Your TikTok Account.mp4
- 907 Society6.mp4
10 BONUS MATERIAL
- 10.01 Introduction to Automation.mp4
- 10.02 Automate & Scale DESIGNS Tutorial 1.mp4
- 10.02 Automate & Scale DESIGNS Tutorial 2.mp4
- 10.02 Automate & Scale DESIGNS Tutorial 3.mp4
- 10.03 Cataloging Your Design.mp4
- 10.04 Running the Automation App.mp4
- 10.05 PODTurbo (Amazon FBM Automation).mp4
- Automation Template.xlsx
Ryan Hogue – Ryan’s Method Dropshipped POD
How I Make
6-Figure Passive Income
Selling Print on Demand Products
I show you my exact methods to maximize ROI selling POD products online,
Including how to outsource the fulfillment & shipping of orders
So that we can focus solely on scaling our business as much as possible!
You’ll learn how to sell print on demand products on:
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO PRINT ON DEMAND
This module is all about the basics. I share some high-level concepts about what will be covered in the course at large, and get you prepped to start your eCommerce business.
I share with you the exact tools & services I use to run my online print on demand business, and an appendix is included in case you need to look something up along the way.
MODULE 2: PRODUCTION PARTNERS
Remember when I mentioned we’d be outsourcing all of the headache related to the production & shipment of the products we’re selling?
That’s where the production partners come into play.
They keep the blank inventory stocked so that after we make a sale, it can have our design printed or embroidered onto it & ship it out to our customers on our behalf.
MODULE 3: FIND PROFITABLE NICHES
In order to achieve success running an eCommerce print on demand business, we need to sell products that people are actually looking for with the intent to buy.
(I know that sounds simple – but you’d be surprised at how many people overlook this simple concept)
I share with you various approaches that I’ve used in the past to SMASH trending designs & to find profitable evergreen niches.
MODULE 4: CREATE WINNING DESIGNS
I’ll walk you through how to use Canva and/or Adobe Photoshop to create designs that sell.
Three core-concepts are illustrated that can be used individually, or in combination with each other to create winning designs.
Not confident in your design ability? Not a problem – seriously, it’s not a problem – I’ll show you how to succeed even if you’re not a gifted designer.
MODULE 5: SELLING ON AMAZON
This module alone could be it’s own course!
It breaks down how to sell FBM print on demand products on Amazon.com, the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace, by integrating your production partner with your Seller Central account.
Core-concepts that translate into success as an Amazon seller are shared, including how to advertise on Amazon, how to win the buy box, and plenty of additional tips & tricks.
MODULE 6: SELLING ON ETSY
This module is a start-to-finish, all-inclusive guide to achieving success as a print on demand seller on Etsy.
Since Etsy opened the door to print on demand sellers in 2017, MILLIONS of dollars have been made by savvy sellers that were ready to take advantage of this growing market.
We’ll streamline the entire process so that it’s completely automated & I’ll show you things like how to advertise +how to increase reviews + how to automate your social media presence!
MODULE 7: SELLING ON REDBUBBLE
Redbubble presents another great opportunity to maximize the ROI on our time invested when we create new designs to be sold on print on demand products, as Redbubble listings often rank very well in Google search results.
As Google is the most trafficked website in the world, we’d obviously want to position ourselves to be found there by potential customers.
In this module, I walk you through how to create SEO optimized Redbubble listings + how to upload faster + additional tools & tips to help you sell more.
MODULE 8: SELLING ON EBAY
Many people still think of Ebay as an auction website where people try to resell things they picked up at a local yard sale.
If you fall into that category, I’ve got new for you: Ebay has million active buyers, billion live listings, & over million app downloads.
Not taking advantage of their global customer base would be criminal – especially when I’m going to show you how to automate the upload process! (HINT: See the bonus section)
MODULE 9: ADDITIONAL PLATFORMS & MARKETS
One of my mantras is “selling more products on more marketplaces will make us more money!”
And you better believe I practice what I preach! This means taking advantage of all print on demand marketplaces (within reason) by offering our designs on the unique print on demand products available on each online marketplace.
Specifically, in this section I will show how to upload to 4 “all-in-one” print on demand websites that function as both a marketplace & do the fulfillment of orders… meaning all we do is upload & collect royalties!
⭐️ BONUS: AUTOMATE THE UPLOAD PROCESS⭐️
What if I told you that the most tedious part of being a print on demand seller could be automated.
And no – I don’t mean hiring virtual assistant after virtual assistant & having to teach them what to do, only to have them quit on you because even they can’t stand how boring & repetitive uploading can be…
I mean using a tool that automates the upload process for you to each of the platforms covered in this course, reducing the time spent creating new listings by as much as 97%
About Ryan, Your Coach
Making money online through e-commerce has been a passion of mine since 2005!
When I talk about e-commerce, it’s from first-hand EXPERIENCE!
I’m a 7-Figure Amazon seller
I’ve sold over of print-on-demand products on Amazon
I’m a Top Rated Seller on eBay w/ 100% positive feedback
My Etsy shop did over + sales over the course of a year
My Merch account is currently in tier
On my best single day, I sold worth of print on demand products (Aug 4, 2018)
In my course, leave no stone unturned.
I take personal pride in helping each of my students succeed, which is why so much time & effort is poured into each training. You’ll struggle to find more thorough e-commerce courses with a higher rate of success anywhere online!
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE LIFE-CHANGING PASSIVE INCOME.
<< DONATED BY OUR MEMBERS >>
Ryan Hogue – Ryan’s Method Dropshipped POD Cheap
Ryan Hogue – Ryan’s Method Dropshipped POD Course
Ryan Hogue – Ryan’s Method Dropshipped POD Download