[GroupBuy] Mike Rubini – Reverse engineering through technical scraping
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
Enroll in the course
- Instant access to all available lessons
- Future ones as soon as they are available
- Locked, one-time low fee 🔒
Data is the new
Every company needs data.
If you have the same data your competitors have, at most, you will have the same results.
1. Improve operations centralizing data
Data is all over the places. Most likely, your team uses an increasing number of tools to get their job done. Scraping allows you to put it in one central location, even when APIs are not available.
Take unique data sets to improve your product and build new features.
Data collection is a key part of technical marketing. Get leads exploiting alternative sources.
- 1. Is scraping legal?
- 2. Data extraction methods
- 3. Scraping DOM with code (PHP)
- 4. Scraping DOM without code
- 5. Extract data visually, without code
- 1. Deep dive #1
- 2. Deep dive #2
- 3. Putting it all together
- 1. Collecting keywords on the Shopify app store
- 2. Fetching results, ratings and reviews from the Shopify App Store
- 1. Scraping competitor reviews (with code)
- 2. Exporting leads to a spreadsheet (with code)
- 3. Scraping competitor reviews (without code)
- 4. Using the power of Google to find lists of leads
- 5. Finding leads through technology lookups
- 1. Intro to proxies
- 2. Proxying requests (no code)
- 3. Setting up a data collector (no code)
Deep dives with Mike
Rather than teach you with whiteboards, in the course I show you how I would approach collecting different sets of data in different situations.
That’s why this course uses the concept of deep dives: I’m going in with you, raw & unplanned, to teach you where to look for data and how to extract it.
About your instructor
I’m Mike. I’ve been building multiple software products from scratch, with no outside investments, no team, and even no CS degree.
All of my products are around the idea of collecting third-party data for profit. They include a competitive intelligence tool for e-commerce, a trend spotting tool, and more.
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid
There are no reviews yet.