Isabelle & Scott – Mastering Go to Market
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
Learn how to reduce your time to market, achieve early traction and build your revenue with the most comprehensive go-to-market program online.
Registration for the fall cohort is now closed. Check back for the spring program launching in April 2022.
Building Your Go-to-Market Machine
You already know that MANY factors must come together to get your product or service into the hands of your ideal customer… But, you may not know how to build a suitable machine before launching new products, entering new markets, or opening new channels.
Not knowing how can make it incredibly difficult to gain an unfair advantage over your competitors.
When you invest in a proper go-to-market strategy, you avoid:
- Jumping into execution mode before understanding the big picture
- Thinking that because you built it, customers will come
- Wasting valuable resources on doing the wrong things
- Switching your strategy too often and expecting your team to catch up
In this 8-week virtual program, with weekly live calls, we’ll give you a step-by-step plan to:
- Clarify and prioritize your target markets
- Define your ideal customer (and the problems you solve for them!)
- Build your account and prospect lists
- Develop a marketing and sales plan that will land new customers
And most importantly, we’ll build a go-to-market strategy together that will help you win in the market.
Who is This Course For?
If you want to scale, you have to invest time and resources into building a go-to-market strategy. It’s really that simple.
This 8-week course was thoughtfully created for:
- Entrepreneurs and founders who want early momentum and the perfect market for their products
- Marketing and sales leaders who need to develop a solid pipeline of prospects and understand how to close the deal
The course has also been a perfect fit for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to think more critically about their idea and assess market-fit as early as possible.
If you’re looking to develop the skills you need to win in the market over and over again, this course is for you.
Here’s What You’ll Walk Away from the 8-Week Course With…
Identified and prioritized your markets and the market opportunities
Clearly articulated your unique value proposition and the problems you solve
Conducted a competitive analysis to determine unique positioning and messaging
Defined your ideal buyer (B2B) or ideal customer (also called your ideal avatar)
List of Targets
Identified your target accounts (ideal customers) and built a targeted list for outbound
Started creating content that is aligned to the needs you meet and problems you solve
Started thinking about marketing and which channels are best for B2B vs B2C
Reframed how you think about sales and scaling sales, if you’re selling to other businesses
Here’s What’s Inside the Go-to-Market Course
7 Content Modules
We’ll guide you through the GTM process step-by-step and show you how to achieve product-market fit
You’ll get access to 22 lessons, each building onto each other, that look at GTM from both a B2B and B2C lens
You’ll receive templates to execute your competitive analysis, value proposition, marketing, budget, sales & more
4 Live Q&As
We’ll meet live to answer your questions and help you get unstuck as you work through the content in the course
4 Live Coaching Sessions
From marketing, pitching to investors, or personal branding, you’ll get four live coaching sessions with guest experts
Connect with other students in the course, as well as the coaches, in a private Facebook community group
A Few Notes About the Course
You’ll have access to the entire course starting on day one but we recommended taking the lessons one at a time in sequential order. Every lesson builds unto the next and frankly, it helps to avoid the overwhelm of trying to go through everything at once!
Trust the process and at the end of 8 weeks, you will have a solid GTM plan and have the know-how to execute it.
We’ve developed full Go-to-Market plans for clients for 10x the cost of this course.
We wanted to make our framework available to everyone who is willing to put in the work. Go-to-Market is an essential business strategy for survival and resilience, especially in the decade of disruption to come.
Go-to-Market Course Curriculum
Module 1: The Fundamentals of Go to Market
In Module 1, you will learn where the go to market strategy fits in your business model and the importance of achieving product-market fit.
- Lesson 1: Go to Market Overview
- Lesson 2: Difference and Similarities between B2B and B2C
- Lesson 3: Understanding Market Maturity and Why it Matters
- Lesson 4: When and how to Pivot.
Module 2: Defining your Unique Value Proposition
In Module 2, the goal is to understand how to be seen and understood.
- Lesson 1: Understanding Customer Needs
- Lesson 2: Why us and not them? Your Differentiators
- Less 3: Adjusting your Positioning and Messaging to your UVP
Module 3: Defining your Target Markets (B2B Focus)
In Module 3, you will learn how to identify and prioritize your potential markets
- Lesson 1: Identifying your Markets
- Lesson 2: Identifying top Accounts and Building your List
Module 4: Channel and Marketing Strategies (B2B Focus)
In Module 4, you will learn how to nudge buyers forward in their path to purchase.
- Lesson 1: Funnel Fundamentals: Understand the Decision Stages
- Lesson 2: Create your Buyer Personas
- Lesson 3: Importance of Content and Inbound Marketing
- Lesson 4: Understand the marketing mix
Module 5: Customer Personas and Marketing Strategies (B2C Focus)
In Module 5, you will learn how to align your marketing and sales to the customer lifecycle.
- Lesson 1: Building your Customer Avatar
- Lesson 2: Importance of Content in Attracting your ideal Customer
- Lesson 3: Develop your Marketing Strategy
Module 6: Developing your Marketing Plan (B2C Focus)
In Module 6, you will learn how to develop your tactical plan
- Lesson 1: Develop your tactical plan and build your budget
- Lesson 2: Tools of the Trade for Scaling a Business
Module 7: Sales Execution
In Module 7, you will learn about the nuances of combined sales and marketing operations and when to scale them.
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals of Sales Execution
- Lesson 2: The Top Sales Methodologies
- Lesson 3: Scaling your Sales Operations
- Lesson 4: Customer Relationship Management
The HUGE benefit of this program is the step-by-step approach, each module building on the other, walking you through every phase of bringing your product to market. Each module has a combination of worksheets, templates or cheatsheets that we have developed over the span of decades of work! This alone is worth 10x the price of the course!
Scott and I can’t wait to guide you through your Go-to-Market Plan…
Understanding the basics of Go-to-Market can help you assess your current business model or whether or not to target new markets or change your marketing and sales approach. In essence, making sure you have a business that can thrive in an increasingly digital economy.
If you’re a founder and entrepreneur, you cannot afford to waste time. Let us guide you through this.
We guarantee our time and commitment to your success! We look forward to meeting you inside Mastering Go to Market and in the community Facebook group. Let’s do this!
Sales Page: _https://isabelleperreault.mykajabi.com/MastergotoMarket