Howard Berg – Super Learning Master Class
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
Howard Stephen Berg is recognized as the world’s fastest reader and has the unique distinction of being listed in the Guinness Book of World Records. When tested for Guinness Book of World Records, Howard was reading 5000 words a minute. He has developed some cutting edge accelerated learning techniques that will enable you to read, write and comprehend faster. As an entrepreneur time is your biggest asset and this course teaches you how to leverage time by reading, studying, comprehending and writing 10x faster.
What you get with this revolutionary course:
This is a rare copy of comprehensive course set with 6 DVD`s. All DVD`s come with reference material, guides and workbooks that have been scanned and OCRed.
DVD1 & 2 – Reading
DVD 3 – Writing
DVD 4- Studying
DVD 5 – Test
DVD 6 – Advanced writing
Benefits you receive
* Increasing your reading speed by 100% or more to stay on top of important information without the hassle .
* Boosting your understanding so you make better decisions and fewer mistakes and have the confidence and skill that spell success in today’s knowledge-driven economy
* Learn techniques to study and comprehend faster for your business
* Knowing precisely what information to learn for an important exam or meeting before you even open your book without the pressure
* Mastering emotional intelligence strategies for business.
The Media Raves About Maximum Power Speed Reading
Howard has appeared on over 1,100 radio and television programs including 9 appearances on Comedy Central.You’ll love how he keeps you in stitches while sharing his revolutionary learning breakthrough.
Redbook, Men’s Health, Selling, Bottom Line, Forbe’s FYI, and dozens of newspapers featured Howard’s learning breakthrough, and he is the only speed reader to ever have a reading claim published in the Guinness Book Of World Records in 1990.No one has ever replaced his reading claim of 80 pages per minute—absolutely no one.