Full Focus – Executive Assistants
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
FOR LEADERS AND EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS
A company’s success begins with its leaders. A leader’s success hinges on effectiveness. Explore the course that helps leaders and executive assistants master the mindset and systems that empower leadership teams to reach peak performance.
Business owners and executives will learn how to work successfully with an executive assistant, including topics like:
- Must-have characteristics of a great boss
- The art of trust
- Delegating (without abdicating)
- Hiring and keeping a world-class assistant
- Calendar management and no-fail meetings
- And more
Executive assistants (and people who want to learn to become one) will learn how to become indispensable to their leader. You’ll discover:
- Characteristics of exceptional executive assistants
- Project management
- Acting on behalf of your leader
- Inbox management
- Planning (and leading) meetings
- And more
Hiring a Great Executive Assistant is Like Manufacturing Time
Leaders never have enough time. The good news is that by hiring a great Executive Assistant, you’ve created an extension of yourself.
- But how do you find the right Executive Assistant?
- How do you train them and set them up for success?
- What must you do to be a great boss, making it easy for them to protect your calendar and make you a more effective leader?
It’s all covered in-depth in Full Focus Executive Assistants.
So whether you’re an Executive Assistant and want to (delicately) offer a resource to your boss about how best to work with you…
You have an Executive Assistant and want to get the greatest benefit out of this vital team member…
Or you plan to hire an Executive Assistant and want to do things right from the start…
Full Focus Executive Assistants guides you through each step to ensure your investment in an Executive Assistant is a stress-reducing productivity multiplier.
LIKE BEING IN TWO PLACES AT ONCE
This course details how to work with an Executive Assistant effectively:
FIND THE RIGHT EA
Learn how to find (and keep) the perfect candidates.
ESTABLISH A PLAYBOOK
Define your relationship, including what gets protected, delegated, and rejected.
REAP THE REWARDS
Focus on the work that matters while your Executive Assistant protects your time.
Unlock the Promise of Greater Success From Less Effort
FULL FOCUS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS INCLUDES:
Over 10 modules of video instruction, guides, templates, and real world examples to help you make the most of an Executive Assistant so you can focus on your highest-leverage work. All on video, transcribed, and with implementation guides for each lesson to help you reap the benefits of working with an Executive Assistant as soon as possible.
CHARACTERISTICS OF EXCEPTIONAL BOSSES AND EAS
EMAIL AND MESSAGES
LOGISTICS AND PROBLEM SOLVING
TRANSITION PLANNING + FAQS
DAILY RITUALS FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS
HERE’S A GLIMPSE AT WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The single most important mindset a leader must have to lay the foundation for a successful Executive Assistant partnership.
- What an Executive Assistant really is, and why this one factor can make them a “double” of the leader they work for.
- 5 simple — but crucial — steps to onboard your Executive Assistant quickly and effectively.
- Determining the right amount of personal access to give your Executive Assistant (striking a balance between trust and privacy is pivotal to making this work).
- How to effectively delegate and free yourself from low-level tasks (plus an implementation guide to walk you through each step).
- Why seamless communication between you and your Executive Assistant is essential (and how to make it happen fast).
- A step-by-step system for empowering your Executive Assistant to run no-fail meetings that are a value-add to your day (while blocking nuisance meetings that are a complete waste of time).
- 3 ways an Executive Assistant can become your de facto executive project manager (let them sweat the details while you stay locked on to the big picture).
- Why unpredictable events are where a great Executive Assistant truly shines (after this happens, you’ll never go back to your pre-assistant days).
- And much more…