Digital Nootropic – Subtle Energy Sciences
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
Digital Nootropic. Activate and Supercharge Your Brain’s Higher Potential
Quantum encoded audio, video and digital pictures that transmit the amplified energetic signature of some of the finest and highest quality nootropic substances known to science. Experience sharp mental clarity, increased mental acuity and enhanced mental endurance to focus effortlessly on important projects for long periods of time without brain fog or fatigue.
What are Nootropics?
Nootropic is a term coined by Roman psychologist and chemist, Corneliu E. Giurgea, in 1972. from the Greek words νους (nous), or “mind”, and τρέπειν (trepein), meaning to bend or turn.
Nootropics (smart drugs and cognitive enhancers) are drugs, supplements, and other substances that may improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.
The use of nootropics, over the last few years, has increased significantly among university students and Silicon Valley IT professionals. Most people are initially drawn to nootropics for their memory boosting effects and brain fog support.
Nootropics have been studied extensively over the years with some of them demonstrating cognitive enhancing properties in cognitively impaired individuals and oftentimes in healthy adults as well.
While we don’t believe nootropics alone will solve all your problems (this isn’t “Limitless”), we know they can definitely offer the extra boost you need to give you that mental edge in life, sports, education and business.
What is Digital Nootropic?
Digital Nootropic is a new kind of quantum vibrational technology – energetic encoding technology – which digitally captures the energetic or informational signature of some of the finest nootropic substances known to humanity using proprietary technology developed by Subtle Energy Sciences.
What to Expect with Digital Nootropic
When formulating Digital Nootropic, our intention was to create a synergistic blend of energetic signatures for supercharging brain function and overall brain energy, eliminating brain fog, supporting effortless focus and lifting the mood, so you can blast through hours of mentally demanding tasks with ease and enthusiasm, all without jitters or burnout.
Our newest formulation adds even more signatures to significantly improve memory, speed up mental processing power and awaken the brain’s potential for greater intelligence.
- Erase brain fog
- Increase mental clarity
- Brighten your thinking
- Speed up mental processing power
- Boost energy
- Reduce procrastination
- Fuel enthusiasm and mental energy
- Improve memory
- Focus effortlessly
- Increase mental endurance
- Increase motivation and drive
- Feel really good
The following energetic signatures are included in Digital Nootropic:
Digital Nootropic contains the amplified quantum signatures of 28 powerful, brain-enhancing substances designed to supercharge mood, focus and drive.
Energetic Signatures in Digital Nootropic:
- Huperzine A: Supports learning, memory, neuroplasticity and executive function.
- Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Extract: Supports memory and learning.
- Phosphatidylserine: Supports mental processing speed, attention and working memory.
- Theobromine: Supports alertness, attention and executive function.
- Uridine Monophosphate: Supports short and long term memory, learning, attention and executive function.
- Organic Coffeeberry® Whole Fruit Extract: May promote better memory and brain health by increasing levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). BDNF is considered protective against Alzheimer’s as it plays a role in the growth and maintenance of neurons.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): Has antioxidant and neuroprotective properties.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Supports neuroprotective and antioxidant effects.
- Niacin (as Niacinamide): Has neuroprotective properties.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Supports cellular metabolism and energy production.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), P5P: Supports energy metabolism and brain function.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): Supports a process called methylation or methyl donation, which influences metabolic function.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate): Supports cellular metabolism and energy production.
- DHA (as Docosahexenoic Acid from Algae): Has neuroprotective and nootropic effects. Supports executive function, memory and learning.
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ): Supports healthy gut microbiome, immune system function, antioxidant defenses and cognitive function.
- Artichoke Stem and Leaf Extract: Supports memory and executive function.
- Bacopa monnieri Leaf Extract: Has neuroprotective, nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Supports formation and recall.
- Coleus forskohlii Root: Supports learning, memory and mental stamina.
- Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract: Has neuroprotective, nootropic and adaptogenic effects. Supports healthy aging, support memory and attention.
- Mucuna pruriens Seed: Has neuroprotective and adaptogenic effects.
- Rhodiola rosea Root: Supports memory and focus.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Supports attention, motivation and concentration.
- Taurine: Has nootropic and neuroprotective actions.
- L-Theanine: Supports memory and relaxed focus.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Has anti-aging, neuroprotective and nootropic effects.
- DL-Phenylalanine: Supports mood and cognitive function.
- Alpha-GPC: A precursor to acetylcholine with neuroprotective activity.
- Modified Citicoline: Reduces mental fatigue and boosts attention, focus and mental clarity.
What is Subtle Energy?
Generally speaking, subtle energy is the term used for various energetic phenomena not formally recognized as one of the four known forces of physics. “Qi,” “prana” and “kundalini” are terms that represent forms of subtle energy that are typically undetectable using conventional scientific instruments.
Science tells us that we live in a virtual sea of invisible fields of influence that impact our daily lives in profound ways, yet we have little or no conscious awareness of them. Although these influences (as described by science) are invisible, they aren’t strictly subtle, since they can be accounted for by the four known forces of physics.
These invisible influences include:
Earth’s Geomagnetic Field: The activity of the Earth’s geomagnetic field, which has been shown to be correlated with various emotional and psychological states in human beings.
Electromagnetism: Electromagnetism initiates the attraction of positively charged protons to negatively charged electrons in human cells.
Nuclear Force: The strong nuclear force, which is more powerful than electromagnetism and therefore holds positively charged protons together within the atomic nucleus.
Biophoton Field: The biophoton field in plants and animals, which is believed to be the chief means of communication between DNA molecules across the entire body of a plant, animal or human.
These and other invisible physical forces play crucial roles in our lives. And if it weren’t for science informing us of their influence, most of us would remain entirely unaware of their existence.
In the early years of science, for example, the scientific community could not directly detect or measure electromagnetism, yet science knew it existed because it could detect its effects on other objects. The same can be said of “subtle” energies. While it currently seems impossible to directly detect or measure subtle energy using conventional electromagnetic instruments, it is possible to detect and measure its effects on living organisms.
The emerging science of subtle energy reveals the existence of energies that exist beyond the four known forces of conventional science (the strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetism and gravity). Some of these energies are faster than light and typically unable to be measured using electromagnetic instruments; hence the term “subtle energy”.
There is evidence that, in general, subtle energy is intimately related to consciousness. In fact, MIT-trained physicist Dr. Claude Swanson, in his wonderful book LIFE FORCE, The Scientific Basis, refers to the field of subtle energy research as “the natural bridge between the old physics and the new science of consciousness.”
Many of these subtle energies appear to have healing properties on the mental, physical and emotional levels.
What is an Energetic Signature?
In his book, The Basic Code of the Universe, Dr. Massimo Citro speaks of a basic governing “code,” made up of “the ensemble of information that allows bodies to exist, the blueprint of the construction.” This code can be thought of as having both an informational component and an energetic component, the former informing a particular substance how to “be” itself, and the latter providing the subtle vehicle for the flow of that information. It is this basic governing code that we refer to as the “energetic signature” of a substance.
Every substance has an innate energetic signature, an informational component that quite literally informs it and enables it to be what it is. The founder of Subtle Energy Sciences, Eric W Thompson, has developed methods and processes for digitally capturing such energetic signatures and encoding them into digital media.
The Energetic Encoding Production Process
This following steps comprise the basic concepts of our proprietary 3-step process for capturing, amplifying and encoding subtle energetic signatures into digital media:
1. CAPTURE – Capture the energetic signature:
First, we capture the quantum signature (of a substance, intention, geometry or state of consciousness) digitally using techniques derived from energy medicine, information theory and quantum physics.
2. AMPLIFY – Amplify the captured energetic signature:
Once we’ve captured the initial energetic signature digitally, we amplify that digital signal thousands or millions of times.
3. ENCODE – Encode the amplified energetic signature into digital media:
The final step is to encode the amplified energy signature into digital media (including audio, video, and image files) in such a way that when the digital media file is opened on a computer, tablet or phone, it will emit the energy of that signature through the electronic device.
Sales Page: _https://subtle.energy/digital-nootropic
There are no reviews yet.