Daniel Throssell – Email Celebrity
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
Announcing the world’s ONLY list-building training exclusively for copywriters from Aussie email copywriter Daniel Throssell…
Where he draws on his experience replacing his clients by building a 5,000+ strong email list (well, it WAS 5k when he made the course, much bigger now)…
To show copywriters like YOU how to build your OWN email list, and become a true…
Email Celebrity is the world’s ONLY end-to-end list-building framework designed specifically for copywriters.
- You’ll discover how to go from NO subscribers, NO connections and NO reputation …
- To (over time) growing a list full of subscribers who love you, promote you, and buy all the (quality) offers you sell!
- Best part: You do NOT need any money (for ads) to get started with the framework I’m going to show you. In fact, most of the best strategies in this course are totally FREE. (And some don’t even take that much time.)
And unlike other list-building resources which are designed to cater to EVERY kind of business …
Email Celebrity is unashamedly for copywriters who would like to build a profitable email list to supplement (or replace) their client income.
You might be asking how list-building is any different for copywriters.
Is this just a marketing gimmick where I niche down so I can sell it as a ‘specialist’ course and raise the price?
No … it certainly isn’t.
As you’ll see:
My Email Celebrity framework relies on some very specific aspects of the copywriting industry, which NO ‘general’ course on list-building can teach you.
(These are the reason I’ve been able to grow such a profitable email list so quickly … and leapfrog past others who used more “traditional” methods of list-building.)
But, more on that in a moment.
Point is, from now on, I’m assuming you are a copywriter reading this. Not a business owner, or freelance graphic designer, or someone just ‘interested’ in learning copywriting.
Yet before we go any further … let me save you some scrolling as you ask:
“How much does Email Celebrity cost?”
(Yeah, I know people say you’re supposed to ‘hide’ that part till the end when you get the customer all excited, but … have said people never seen a scroll button on a mouse?)
So let me be up-front and tell you that I’ve decided to sell this course for a painful …
Because while I believe it’s a good thing to start an email list early in your career (see below) …
I don’t think total newbie copywriters should be doing it.
(If you don’t even know copywriting yourself, you have no business teaching other people about it.)
And also, knowing how to start and grow a list is probably the single most profitable thing you will ever do as a copywriter, in the long-term.
So for those two reasons … I believe a good course on list-building should NOT be dirt-cheap. It’s supposed to be something you earn.
And if a few grand is a lot of money to you, you’re just not at the right stage of your career yet. You should go and buy my other courses, which show you how to become a better freelance copywriter.
This course is about moving BEYOND freelancing … and breaking the shackles of client work.
But obviously, that’s not something you should be doing at the start of your copywriting journey.
So feel free to read this sales page, but know that this course is for serious copywriters, not wannabes.
And now, with that out of the way …
Let’s get back into the selling, shall we?
Of all the things I’d love to tell my past copywriter self …
(Psst … Trump ends up winning LOL)
(Stock up on toilet paper!)
… uh, the single most important thing would be this:
“Start your own email list as soon as possible.”
Having an email list changed my career completely.
It got me more clients, because my name was ‘out there’.
It positioned me to command far higher fees to do those clients’ work.
Then it enabled me to ditch client work entirely …
… because I was making too much money (and having so much fun!) just selling my OWN stuff.
In fact …
Email Celebrity is broken down into three main phases, starting with …
“Do This Once”
And as the name implies … it is about the ‘one-off’ things to do before you even start a list.
(If you already have a list, no problem. These steps will still give you useful clarity, and ‘unlock’ many growth strategies you may not have been using.)
In this section you discover:
- The four “types” of email list copywriters can have, and how to choose which one is right for you, based on your experience and goals
- How to create your copywriting “pitch” — one of the most useful things you can have for growing an email list
- A quick “side quest” way to earn instant copywriting cred — even if you’ve achieved NOTHING noteworthy in your copywriting career (I mean, I really think you should have achieved something before starting a list, BUT I am merciful on this point …)
- The ‘sales letter’ technique for getting ice-cold skeptics to join your list
- How to start your list TODAY (technical instructions for what you’ll need and what to do)
- How to ‘seed’ your list with subscribers even if you’re brand new with zero reputation. (Not sexy or mind-blowing, but it works better than nothing.)
Next, I identify FOUR fundamental elements of list-building for copywriters.
I call these my:
“Four Golden Keys”
And I show you — in detail and with real examples — what each one is, and how to use it to almost inevitably grow your email list.
No matter what ‘luck’ you get. No matter what ‘connections’ you have. No matter when you’re starting out. And so on.
In this section you discover:
- What the ‘four golden keys’ of list-building for copywriters are (duh)
- How you can get more people attracted to your email list by charging more money
- How to get famous copywriters to opt in to your email list, even when you’re new (the exact methods I have used to attract copywriters like Kim Krause Schwalm, Rob Marsh, Chris Orzechowski, David Garfinkel, and more to opt in for my emails even when I was still relatively unknown in the copywriting world)
- Email-writing strategies (which I didn’t even reveal in my Email Copywriting Compendium) for writing engaging emails that people can’t help but blab about to their friends
- How to activate the only ‘cheat code’ for list-building (in the course I give a REAL example of how this can be used to scale three ‘levels of difficulty’ for getting on a podcast, getting progressively easier the more you use it)
- How to cultivate “downward relationships” to win contests and get booked on podcasts
- A guaranteed, “can’t-fail” method for getting A-list copywriters to chat with you directly via phone or email
- How to grow your list by giving “strategic testimonials”
- How to get more leads, faster, by writing just ONE measly blog post — instead of hundreds like everyone else
- 7 ways to create what I call “keystone content” — content which is 100x more effective at generating leads than regular content
Once you know the four golden keys, you have 80% of the value of the course. Maybe 90%.
Which is funny, because the remaining 10% is the part that everyone else focuses on in their list-building course:
And yes …
This is the part where I throw a bunch of list-building tactics at you.
Probably, this is the most exciting part for you.
Personally, it’s the most boring part for me. I get excited by the well-thought-out framework I give you in the first two parts. The tactics are just … meh.
But, whatever. Sell ’em what they want, give ’em what they need, and all that jazz.
And so …
In this section you discover:
- The only 5 ways to get someone to promote you (use these to design your own tactics)
- How to grow your list using “community tapping”
- How to find podcasts … get invited to them … and give great interviews that make people want to follow you
- How to grow your list with list swaps (including how to convince someone with a bigger list than you to do a list swap with you)
- How to grow your list with conflict
- How to grow your list with “cross-promotions” (especially good because you make money as you get promoted!)
- How to grow your list with omnipresence
- How to grow your list with “paid association” (an obscure name for a somewhat unsexy topic, and this is probably the most expensive of all the tactics, but possibly the single most effective)
- How to grow your list with paid advertising (and why I do NOT recommend the type of advertising you’re probably thinking)
- Why I do NOT recommend LinkedIn growth strategies
And because it kinda deserves its own space …
In this section I also break down another one of my email marketing inventions for growing your list:
The infamous …
Think of it as a more effective version of an opt-in magnet.
You’ve probably never heard of a referral magnet before.
That’s because, just like my crazy Parallel Welcome Sequence … this is an email marketing concept I invented.
I’ve never seen anyone else using a referral magnet, let alone teaching it.
Which is a shame … because the ‘referral magnet’ strategy has been the single biggest driver of growth for my list since 2020 … and it’s brought me literally thousands of free, organic, highly-qualified, warm leads.
Plus … you also get a bunch of my email and copy swipes relevant to list-building, such as:
- The exact ad & landing page I used to run an ad to Ben Settle’s email list in 2020
- The email which earned me spontaneous promotion and praise by Drayton Bird, perhaps the world’s greatest living marketer
- The pitch email that got me immediately accepted onto The Copywriter Club Podcast with Rob & Kira
- An email showing how to use FAKE conflict for engagement
- The email that let me ‘steal’ hundreds of subscribers from a well-known African copywriter in two days by ‘attacking’ him without naming him (which provoked a frenzied discussion among his followers) — but there was no bad blood, and we’re actually on good terms
- The first ‘outreach’ emails I sent that put me on the radar of copywriters I later befriended — such as Chris Orzechowski, Justin Blackman, Shiv Shetti and Kim Krause Schwalm
- How I deliberately turn small controversies into large ones on social media (using email in a very strategic way) to reap more subscribers
- How to turn hate mail into email fodder that makes your list more entertaining (not directly used for list-building, but it helps getting people to talk about you)
All very exciting.
But before you get too carried away … let me dampen some of that enthusiasm for ya.
Here are the main reasons NOT to buy Email Celebrity:
1. It won’t work as well for non-copywriters
While many of the tactics are applicable and useful for other industries, you will certainly not get the full value of many of my copywriter-specific tactics and teachings.
2. It is not a ‘step-by-step guide’ to building a list
Anyone who sells you such a thing is at best deluded, at worst a charlatan (as I will explain in the course). And anyone who believes in such a thing is an idiot. I give you a framework — and a very clever one at that — and it does include some things to do first, and some to do later. But that’s as specific as I can be in terms of what ‘order’ to do things. You’ll see once you take the course.
3. It is not a long course
It’s about 4-5 hours long (which you can watch on 1.5x speed, so about 3 hours). It’s not stuffed with a ton of bloat, and that is by design. I hate courses that try to pretend bloat = value. Personally, I think I am making the course MORE valuable by making it quicker to finish (what good is a 30-hour course you can’t finish?). But if you like long courses, you may be disappointed.
4. It will show you how to build a good list … but NOT a big list
If, of course, you consider a ‘big’ list to be tens or hundreds of thousands. My list (at the time of writing this) was “only” 5,000. But that’s still been more than enough to far exceed what I ever earned from client work. Still, if you measure success by subscriber numbers and not sales generated, go buy someone else’s course.
5. The instructions inside will take lots of time, consistent effort, patience, talent, and a sprinkling of luck to work
I mean, if you didn’t expect that about a list-building course, please, for goodness’ sake, do not buy this or anything else from me. Ever. You will only be disappointed.
6. It is delivered via a mobile app
You will need a smartphone (from within the last decade) that can receive text messages to get access to the course. Users in Nigeria will need to use an app like FreeTone to get a US number in order to access the content. (You can use an iPad to watch the course, but you will need a mobile number to get access.)
7. THERE ARE NO CHANGE-OF-MIND REFUNDS
In other words, don’t make this your first course you buy from me … I want you to know and trust my brand by the time you buy this one. Otherwise, you won’t do what I tell you. And it won’t work. And what would be the point of that?
Sales Page: _https://persuasivepage.com/email-celebrity/