ClickMinded – Email Marketing Course
Discount 20% if your total cart over $150
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast and forever download link
- Secure Payments
- Reupload FREE
Massively increase sales with powerful email marketing.
The ClickMinded email marketing course teaches you exactly how to massively increase sales with powerful email marketing and automation.
Heads up: Only the nerds are using ClickMinded.
Let’s talk about the single most underrated tool in your digital marketing toolbox. It’s email.
I doubt I need to convince you that email marketing is the most powerful thing you can do, or that it’s usually the highest ROI channel, or that email is NOT dead and will not be dying anytime soon.
You already know that (and that’s probably why you’re here.)
Many people have told you that the key to 2x, 3x, or 10x your (or your clients’) sales is to leverage your email subscribers—that’s true…
…but 99% of people don’t get those results.
You can stop reading and close this window if this doesn’t sound like you:
- You’ve set up a welcome email for new subscribers
- You’ve tried sending newsletters to keep your subscribers engaged and coming back
- [Bonus points] You’ve run a seasonal campaign like Black Friday or Christmas special
- You’ve had some success, but you’re still nowhere near 2x sales or higher.
Most people get stuck here and think that their problem is that their email list isn’t big enough.
Unfortunately, just growing your email list won’t do the trick.
Here’s Andrew Chen, who led the growth team at Uber, explaining why1:
TL;DR: the problem isn’t the size of your list…
…the reason why your email marketing strategy isn’t working is that you are not increasing your subscriber’s intent to buy.
Let me explain why this happens with a common email marketing tactic: newsletters.
I love newsletters, we use them at ClickMinded, and they are great to keep your company at your subscribers’ top-of-mind.
However, most newsletters just blast the exact same message to every single subscriber, regardless of what they are interested in or where they are in your funnel.
And that’s a problem.
Why would you treat a subscriber who has just added a product to their cart in the same way as you treat someone who hasn’t opened an email in 3 months?
A great email marketing strategy delivers highly relevant messages to your userswhen they are most helpful to them.
As opposed to your subscribers thinking “why am I receiving this?”, you should go for something that feels warm, fuzzy, and amazing, like:
A puppy in the mailbox (… but, please don’t put a puppy in a mailbox).
Of course, there’s a challenge: how can you make sure you are always delivering a relevant message at the right time when you have 100s or 1000s of subscribers?
Answer: by using automation to segment and deliver emails to your subscribers.
What if you could 2x or 3x your sales with an email marketing strategy that’s 99% automated?
- You could use this repeatable framework to set up massively successful email campaigns for your clients.
- You could create a powerful email funnel for your business that generates sales in autopilot while you just put more leads into it.
- You could get a new job or a promotion by implementing a comprehensive email strategy that fundamentally changes the direction of your company.
Get immediately download ClickMinded – Email Marketing Course
That’s exactly what the ClickMinded Email Marketing Training will help you accomplish…
…and we’ve been lucky enough to get Lucas Chevillard, the Email Strategist from Airbnb and one of the best email marketing minds in the game, to teach this course.
The ClickMinded Email Marketing Training teaches you EXACTLY how to massively increase sales with powerful email marketing automation.
This is just a taste of what you’ll get in the course.
How email marketing fits into your business
- Why email marketing is fundamentally different than any other channel out there (and how to convince ANY client, boss, or teammate to invest in email marketing)
- Simplifying the way you think of email marketing: there are only THREE types of emails and TWO methods of distribution
- The three fundamental principles that you need to always keep in mind when working on email marketing
The email marketing framework
- How to build a “lifecycle” strategy using just 4 types of campaigns (and how each of those helps you with a specific part of your sales funnel)
- Discover how you can borrow tactics from companies like Slack, Airbnb, and Netflix to get your new subscribers to take action as soon as they join your list
- Learn to achieve DEEP levels of engagement with your users by using data to segment subscribers and trigger content (with examples from Spotify, Kickstarter, Casper, and ProductHunt)
- How to “win back” users who have stopped interacting with your emails and put them back into your funnel (this is a super quick win that most marketers forget about)
- Why you should care about “list hygiene” if you really care about your subscribers (spoiler alert: unengaged subscribers can have a negative impact on those who care about your emails)
- The ONE time it’s ok to send a broadcast email to your entire list (and how to do it right, so you don’t end up in the spam folder)
Subscriber segmentation strategy
- How to make sure you get the entire picture for each of your email subscribers (where they are in your funnel, where they came from, what’s the last action they took, etc.)
- The 4 types of data you should use to effectively segment your subscribers: implicit data, explicit data, user personas, and engagement
- The right way to use tags and custom fields to gather data and segment subscribers (most people mess this one up)
- 10 powerful segmentation strategies to get more opens, clicks, and revenue from your campaigns
- Implementing segmentation on any email service provider, with step-by-step walkthroughs
- How to use “decision-based workflows” to automatically segment and email subscribers based on the data you’ve gathered (this is the easiest way to do personalization at scale)
How to create a world-class email campaign like Airbnb
- The FIVE questions you need to answer before you even start setting up a new email campaign (the most important one: how will you measure the success of your email?)
- A 3-step framework to overcome the major challenges of email design: multiple clients, mobile views, image-friendliness, new mobile operating systems, and wearables
- Effective copywriting tactics to make your emails stand out—did you know that the average users only spend about 8 seconds reading an email?
- The exact step-by-step process you can use to make sure that you send 99% of your email campaigns without a single obvious error
[Walkthroughs] How to create world-class automated workflows
- Step-by-step walkthroughs on how to set up 8 powerful automated campaigns from scratch: onboarding, trials, booking a call, webinars, flash sales, cross-sells and upsells, cart-abandonment, and newsletters
- How to build a system that manages all of your campaigns and prevents conflicts between them
Optimizing your email campaigns
- The 8 metrics you need to measure and track before you start trying to optimize your campaigns (it’s not just open and click rates!)
- Discover the THREE levers you can use to optimize any metric for any email campaign
- How to make sure your emails actually reach your subscribers’ inbox (it’s not just about your spam or unsubscribe rate—a lot of things happen even before that!)
[Bonus] Favorite tools
- All of our favorite email marketing tools to increase deliverability, get third-party data about your subscribers, write better emails, create interactive emails, and more.
Choose Your ClickMinded License
Enroll in this course or get massive savings when you enroll in the digital marketing bundle.
This is the most detailed course on email marketing out there.
World-class email marketing training, designed to teach you exactly what you need to know, as quickly as possible.
Email Strategist, Airbnb
Lucas Chevillard manages global email marketing at Airbnb.
He takes us through the process of implementing an enterprise-grade email & automation strategy the same way Airbnb does. The course includes both the high-level strategy and the specific tactical walkthroughs you need to create email funnels that convert.
- Email Framework
- Automated vs. Broadcast
- Campaign Design
- Campaign Optimization
- Tracking & Deliverability
- Favorite Tools
- Campaign Walkthroughs
- And more…
A Bulletproof Email Marketing Curriculum
That includes unlimited lifetime access and free updates for life.
Email FrameworkComprehensive overview of how email marketing works.
Email CampaignsLearn all the different types of email marketing campaigns.
SegmentationArguably the most important aspect of a good email marketing campaign.
Campaign CalendarOrganizing campaigns in the most profitable way possible.
Copywriting & DesignMission-critical aspects of a successful, ROI-positive email campaign.
AutomationA deep-dive on the most powerful aspect of email: automation.
Tracking & DeliverabilityThe metrics, benchmarks and dashboards you need for detailed tracking.
Favorite Tools & ServicesA full, complete list of our favorite email marketing tools and services.
New Campaign WalkthroughHow to start a new email marketing campaign from scratch.Earn Your Certification
The class includes a certification. Finish the class, pass the final exam and you’ll earn your email marketing certification.
It integrates seamlessly with LinkedIn and it’s included in the class for free.
We’re not for everyone. Here’s who should (and shouldn’t) enroll.
Get immediately download ClickMinded – Email Marketing Course
Who Should Enroll
- You want to learn everything there is to know about email marketing as fast as possible.
- You want lifetime access and free updates for life, because things change all the time.
- You want to save time and easily train new employees or new members of your team.
- You want more conversions from your already existing audience and email list.
- You have clients that are asking how they can grow their list and convert more traffic.
- You want to join the 8,000+ other businesses using ClickMinded to learn digital marketing.
- You’ll benefit from “over-the-shoulder” walkthroughs of technical optimization.
- You want to earn an email marketing certification (work with LinkedIn).
Who Should Not Enroll
- You have time to teach yourself through trial and error in order to save money.
- You are comfortable keeping up with changes in email marketing on your own.
- You already have a process to train employees and team mates on email marketing.
- You don’t need more conversions from your audience and email list (oh come on).
- Your clients aren’t asking for ways that they can grow their list and convert more traffic.
- Screw everyone else! You don’t need nothin’ from nobody and can do it yourself.
- You understand the technical stuff and don’t need “over-the-shoulder” walkthroughs.
- You already have a portfolio or evidence to prove that you understand email marketing.
There are no reviews yet.